Friday 6 April 2012

'you nearly broke your arse'



Soundtrack of my procrastination day, GREAT song! watch this space for some possible creative writing, I know right crazy, and maybe some fashion pieces and if you are really really lucky and my sheer laziness and boredom gives way I may write a journalistic piece. what has the world come to hey?

P.S Thankyou so much for all the views so far, I'm sure I sound desperate and needy like after the honeymoon period of a relationship but hey I like to fish for compliments. Anywaysss, thanks for sticking around and my deepest deepest apologies for all my spelling I am very aware of how shocking it is, I will do better Mr Gifford (my old school English teacher). 

P.P.S And I may know a certain someone whose going to PARIS next week, and that someone is me and then you really will be inundated with posts, exciting news hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment